Innovation and exploitation
Innovation is a major challenge for Sorbonne Université, which has structured itself to promote the exploitation of research through the implementation of dedicated systems.
Sorbonne Université implements its policy of innovation, exploitation and transfer of knowledge by coordinating the missions of the different stakeholders of its ecosystem who act, each at their own level, in the value chain.
Thus, Sorbonne Université exploits the results from its laboratories by:
- disseminating knowledge through publications, symposia and meetings with the general public;
- training lecturers, researchers and the citizens of tomorrow;
- collaborating with academic or industrial partners;
- transferring knowledge to the socio-economic world and society.
- accompanying project leaders in the creation of start-ups or their mobility to the private sector.