Working in accordance with the principles of scientific and ethical integrity
Like any researcher, the doctoral student must conduct research with integrity and responsibility. The doctoral training also requires all doctoral students to receive training in research ethics and scientific integrity.
To this end, the Doctoral College of Sorbonne University has organised a series of lectures that is now available online. Each year, this cycle is added to by new conferences on this subject. In addition, the Doctoral College offers workshops in small groups to deepen its training offer.
- Lecture 1: Scientific Integrity: From the Self to a Systems Approach - Pierre Corvol
To find out more (Content, slides, conference video, speaker biography, various links)
- Lecture 2 : Ethic and integrity - Jean-Dominique Polack
- Lecture 3 : Environmental Ethics in the new era of Anthropocene - Baird Callicot
- Lecture 4 : Fraud and plagiarism in science at the internet age : what institutional responses ? - Pierre-Jean Benghozi
- Lecture 5 : Ethical issues in the publication process - Hubert Gatignon
- Lecture 6 : Research Ethics for doctoral candidates : why ? and what ? - Göran Collste
- Lecture 7 : Recommendations for promoting integrity and monitoring misbehavior in research - Nicholas H. Steneck
- Lecture 8 : Life after p-hacking - Uri Simonsohn
- Lecture 9: Diversity of plagiarism in scientific research, avoid getting involved, avoid being plagiarised - Michèle Leduc
- Lecture 10: Scientific research: do the ends justify the means? Jean-Jacques Wunenburger
- Lecture 11: Understanding the Role of Data Integrity for Responsible Research - Zoe Hammat