Registration procedures for international students - New calendar
International students that wish to apply as an individual to an academic program given at Sorbonne University.
Covid-19. International students: consult the new calendar for the admission period.
Due to the current context linked to the Covid-19 epidemic, the calendar for pre-registration campaigns for international students in French higher education establishments has been adapted.
- The "DAP blanche" calendar
- 1 July: deadline for institutions to respond
- 6 July: Deadline for embassy scholarship commissions / exemption of institutions
- July 10: deadline for students to make their decision.
- Excluding DAP
- 7 June: deadline for interviews at the ECF and indication of SCAC opinions
- 6 July: deadline for school pedagogical committees - Decision of the schools
- July 17: Deadline for student's response
The application procedure to follow depends on:
- your nationality
- the country where you obtained your baccalaureate or high school diploma
- your country of residence
- the year of the program for which you wish to apply (for example, first or second year of a bachelor’s)
Registration fees :
Non-EU students will be able to benefit from the partial exemption from registration fees for the 2020-2021 school year, subject to favorable deliberation by the Sorbonne University Board of Directors on differentiated rights.