The faculties of Arts & Humanities, Medicine, and Science & Engineering carry out public surveys every year to know the future of their graduates.
Results for the Observatory of diplomas and employability for the Faculty of Arts & Humanities
The Faculty of Arts & Humanities survey of all 2013 master’s graduates 30 months after graduation:
- 84% are employed
- 73 % are executives in the public or private sector
- 73 % have permanent contracts
- 7% are pursuing a doctorate
The net average monthly salary in a first job for Arts & Humanities graduates (in France at fulltime rate, bonuses included) is 1953 €.
The opinion of graduates:
- 86% are satisfied or very satisfied with their job
- 62% use the skills acquired during their master’s
- 84% are satisfied or very satisfied with the level of responsibilities entrusted to them.
For more information (in French), click here.
Results of the BVA Agency survey on employability for the Faculty of Science & Engineering
The BVA Agency survey of the 2015 bachelor’s graduates 12 months after graduation:
- 94% of bachelor’s graduates continue their studies:
- 82% in master's degree
- 8% in an engineering school
- 10% choose another course of study
- 92% obtained their first choice of training
- 73% continue their studies at UPMC
The survey of the 2014 Master’s graduates 30 months after graduation:
Insertion rate: 93%
- 35% of graduates have a professional activity as part of a doctorate
- Excluding PhD students:
- 86% are executives in the private or public service
- 70% work in the private sector
- 81% are on permanent contracts
The opinion of our graduates:
- 85% have a job in accordance with the level of their education
- 73% have a job in accordance with the content of their education