The faculties of Arts & Humanities, Medicine, and Science & Engineering carry out public surveys every year to know the future of their graduates.
Results of the BVA Agency survey on employability for the Faculty of Science & Engineering
The survey of the 2015 bachelor’s graduates 12 months after graduation:
- 94% of bachelor’s graduates continue their studies:
- 82% in master's degree
- 8% in an engineering school
- 10% choose another course of study
- 92% obtained their first choice of training
- 73% continue their studies at UPMC
The survey of the 2014 Master’s graduates 30 months after graduation:
Insertion rate: 93%
- 35% of graduates have a professional activity as part of a doctorate
- Excluding PhD students:
- 86% are executives in the private or public service
- 70% work in the private sector
- 81% are on permanent contracts
The opinion of our graduates:
- 85% have a job in accordance with the level of their education
- 73% have a job in accordance with the content of their education
Results for the Observatory of diplomas and employability for the Faculty of Arts & Humanities
The Faculty of Arts & Humanities survey of all 2013 master’s graduates 30 months after graduation:
- 84% are employed
- 73 % are executives in the public or private sector
- 73 % have permanent contracts
- 7% are pursuing a doctorate
The net average monthly salary in a first job for Arts & Humanities graduates (in France at fulltime rate, bonuses included) is 1953 €.
The opinion of graduates:
- 86% are satisfied or very satisfied with their job
- 62% use the skills acquired during their master’s
- 84% are satisfied or very satisfied with the level of responsibilities entrusted to them.
For more information (in French), click here.